Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Was Wrong




Annoying cow toy has yet to be retired. Notice the bit of green fuzz that is sticking out of Sophie's mouth? There is still much more carnage to be had. Sophie keeps coming over to the couch and sort of flipping this grungy, soggy cow carcass onto my lap. She may be trying to be sweet by giving me a gift, but look at her face. Look how bitchy she is! She flips it on my lap because she KNOWS how much I hate having this disgusting, slimy thing near me and that I will throw it as far away as possible. Which means she gets to bumble off after it and then act all proud when she returns it to me. She has not yet learned the command "Drop It." I think she pretends that she THINKS "Drop It" means "Tug and Growl" and that "Get that disgusting thing away from me!" means "Drop It."

2 comments:

  1. She doesn't look bitchy...she looks soooo saddddddd awww :)

    mama peas pay with meeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she put you up to that comment? Because NOW she looks all smug.

    ReplyDelete