Friday, July 9, 2010

In the beginning...

I’ve been meaning to create a website for a long time. Who knows why I haven’t gotten around to it. I guess Netflix really sucks up your time. I mean. Not in a bad way. I mean. I fully support Netflix and believe it is one of the greatest ideas ever. Anyway, I used to be a journal person or notebook person (I'm not journal-fancy) way back before I knew anything about the interwebs. I haven’t been writing as much, as in at all, as in the last two years. I don’t know why, but I suspect it has something to do with the Prozac. I used to only write when I was crabby or annoyed or sad or stressed. I spent most of my time in some heightened emotional state. Therefore, I was writing a lot. I miss the sort of connection I had to myself then. I am hoping this bloggo-space will help me write more and find that groundedness. I think that’s a word.

I needed to post this “first blog” as I am designing my new website. I am hoping that future posts will be more interesting. I am too busy in creation-mode to find anything interesting to say right now.


The first picture here is of my dog, Sophie. She just turned 1 this week! That’s pretty much how she looks all of the time. Sleepy and giving some sort of stink-eye. When she DOES busy herself, she busies herself getting infections and chewing into 409 bottles (TWICE) requiring activated carbon treatments (yes, TWICE).

I love her more than anything. There's just something about her stupid, stinky face.

So, here it is. The beginning. More to come.

1 comment:

  1. I love adult dog "stink face". There is nothing better. Except maybe puppy breath.

    ReplyDelete